Monday, June 13, 2022

.... Say It Big!


Today I am posting a recent Thank You card that I made as it seems like I always need them!  I picked a very large sentiment from a fun Unity stamp set called ...Say it Big!  There are 3 additional large sentiments in the set--Congrats, Beautiful and Birthday.  There are then 15 additional stamps to use with these big Sentiments.  I used my Mini Misti to stamp the large image 3 or 4 times with Pacific Point ink in order to get good coverage--love my Misti platforms--plural!  I die cut the sentiment with my CottageCutz Double Stitched Rectangles along with a Pacific Point backer.  I layered this on panel die cut from a Pinkfresh Studio Simply Diamonds plate which was cut and layered three times.  I added Studio Katia Bluebird Pearls as the final touch. 

 



Image/Sentiment: Unity Stamp Company .... Say It Big

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White;  Stampin' Up Pacific Point, Cool Caribbean

Ink: 
 
Stampin' Up Pacific Point

Accessories:  CottageCutz Double Stitched Rectangles; Pinkfresh Studio Simply Diamonds Cutting Plate; Studio Katia Bluebird Pearls

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this makes such a bold statement...and that background cut is perfect for it! Lovely card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning work Barb - simple but dramatic
Blessings
Maxine