Thursday, June 9, 2022

Otters Wishing You


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the fun image from CC Designs called Otter that Jeanette sent out for our June card,  #94! That means we are in the middle of year number 7 with this fun challenge! All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 




I think this is the cutest image.  Jeanette sent us some options as she stamped the image on a full panel and also sent us some that she had die cut for us.  There was also this cute sentiment!   I colored one of the sweet image that was die cut with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut a circle from a Cool Caribbean panel with a die from The Ton's Double Stitched Circle Dies.  I then embossed the panel with my Stampin' Up Seaside folder.  The little otters were then placed over a piece of patterned paper from The Craft Consortium package of Ink Drops Earth.   I die cut th sentiment with a stitched rectangle from Stampin' Up.  I added some blue enamel dots for the final touch!   I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!




Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of the colorful paper:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   Kelly is up for our July challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  CC Designs Otter

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Accent Opaque 120# White; Stampin' Up Cool Caribbean, Night of Navy, Brilliant Blue; Craft Consortium Ink Drops Earth

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Navy Enamel Dots; The Ton Double Stitched Circles; Stampin' Up Stitched Rectangles, Seaside Embossing Folder

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute image Barb, and you have used it to perfection here
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your otter card is so sweet! I love the background piece and all of that blue. As always, you've done an outstanding job with this card!