Saturday, June 18, 2022

Small Gesters


This is my card for a newer swap called the SIS--Surprise Image Swap.   This is card #3 and it is the same premise as before with the UIS or mystery image swap. The group will be a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The surprise part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted--the 18th of every other month.   The image for this round was provided by Darlene.  She will swap the cards and include the new image for round #4 that Carol stamps in everyone's return envie. Then--we do it all again in August!


Darlene sent everyone this sweet image from SCT Delivered stamps called Change the World. I have the same set and the matching dies, so I was able to die cut the cute image.  I first ink blended some red, orange, yellow, green and blue colors from my Taylored Expressions ink cubes over the full panel with the image with my TE Blender Brushes!  I die cut the sentiment with a banner from my Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2. I also embossed the panel with one of my favorite Embossing Folders from Stampin' Up called Subtle Dynamic.  I added some Pinkfresh Studio Jewels as the final touch.  





If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations.  The due date is today, the 18th, or they may post in the upcoming days. You can also check out SCS and use the keyword SIS03 to see some posted there.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!


Image/Sentiment:  SCT Delivered Stamps Change the World
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 65# White;  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White

 
Ink:  Gina K Designs Obsidian Amalgam; Taylored Expressions Ink Cubes

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2; Pinkfresh Studio Jewels; Stampin' Up Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder 

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is such a beauty in its pastel colors and that amazing image you were given to use.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Barb - love your colour blending!
Blessings
Maxine