Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Coffee Avery

 


Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the Paper Nest Doll's image that Jeanette sent out for our August card, #108! That means we are at the end of year number 9 with this fun challenge! All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 




Jeanette sent Kelly and me this sweet Paper Nest Doll's Coffee Avery image.  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers--she is so sweet with her cup of coffee!    I die cut an oval from a Gina Marie Designs Peekaboo Oval Die out of Island Indigo and then embossed the panel with a Spellbinders Dazzling Dots folder.  I cut the word coffee from a Studio Katia Script Coffee die out of Early Espresso.  It also comes with a backer, but I did not use it.  I also layered the word three times.  I did not add any bling to my card this time!  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  Kelly is up for our September challenge--please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Paper Nest Doll's Coffee Avery

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Hamilco 120# White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Island Indigo

Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black  

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Spellbinders Dazzling Dots Embossing Folder; Gina Marie Peekaboo Oval Die; Studio Katia Script Coffee Die

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, you did an amazing job with Coffee Avery! I love her blue outfit and the way you inset her into your fabulous card design!

MiamiKel said...

Oh you and Jeanette had a similiar card design! I love that she's so pretty in blue! Absolutely fun!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you kept you card so simple and let Coffee Avery take the limelight Barb. Fabulous textural background
Blessings
Maxine