Thursday, August 10, 2023

Heard It's Your Birthday

 


This is my August card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. The theme for August is "Animal House" 


I decided to go with Animal Barn as the theme!  The stamp I picked for this month is a favorite Unity stamp set called Have You Heard.  I love the look on the cow's face!  I paired it with some fun patterned paper from Reminisce called Barnyard Buddies-Cow Print.    I stamped the image and sentiment in black as we only had holsteins on the farm where I grew up--black and white!  I added a strip of black/white ribbon as the only embellishment!




I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has posted all of the 2023 themes, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment:  Unity Have You Heard Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black; Reminisce Barnyard Buddies-Cow Print

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:   Black/White Ribbon

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun card Barb, and beautifully constructed! Love the cow's face :)
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... such fun DP - MOO! This card is so cute!