Sunday, August 20, 2023

Create It 3 Ways~Sympathy

 


This is a set of three cards that I posted on Instagram yesterday for a hop called Create It 3 Ways! This hop is to showcase triple inspiration by creating 3 cards by choosing our own category to feature across all three cards.   The theme for August is sympathy cards and I decided to embossing along with using sentiment dies.  

All three cards were made with the same embossing folder for the background--We R Memory Keepers Medallions.  I also used metallic cardstock from The Paper Cut for each background and for the sentiments. I love shimmer on all of the cards
 

For the first card, I picked a MFT Prayers sentiment die. The cardstock colors are Opal and Champagne, on an ivory cardbase.  I added a frame cut Pinkfresh Studio Pretty Frame die set and some Gold Satin Baubles from Trinity Stamps.




For the second card, I picked a Simon Says Stamp With Sympathy sentiment die.  This also comes with a backer.   The cardstock colors are Cuba Libre Cocktail and Ivory.  I added some gems from The Ton around the card.




For the third card, I again picked a Simon Says Stamp die set called You're In OUr Thoughts.  This one also has a backer. The cardstock colors are Opal and Champagne, on an ivory cardbase.  I added some Peach Fuzz Gems from Pinkfresh Studio. 


This hop on Instagram will happen every month on the third Saturday--see, another three!  If anyone is interested in joining up, contact Amrita on IG @amritapettus.  I know I will be back hopping in September!

Image/Sentiment:  Simon Says Stamp You're In Our Thoughts and With Sympathy Die Sets; MFT-My Favorite Things Prayers die

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cuba Libre Cocktail Metallic; Champagne and Opal Metallic; Cougar Opaque 100 #Ivory

Ink:  None

Accessories:  We R Memory Keepers Medallions Embossing Folder; Pinkfresh Studio Pretty Frames, Peach Fuzz Gems; The Ton gems; Trinity Stamps Gold Satin Baubles

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning trio, Barb, and all so elegant and almost understated... love them. They are sincere, thoughtful and stunning
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, these three cards are jaw-dropping gorgeous. Well done!