Monday, August 5, 2019

Bikes and Trikes


This is another card made with my new Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes.  I love how smooth the ink goes on and I love my holder for them too!



The stamp set is also a Taylored Expression set called Bikes and Trikes--and I have the coordination stencil. I used a MFT stencil that I got a Junkie Fest, along with the Blender brushes and holder.  I took a class with Taylor, of TE and we got a set of brushes free!  Isn't that wonderful.  Taylored Expressions is such an awesome company and truly live their motto--Share Joy!

Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Bikes and Trikes

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Real Red, Blushing Bride

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Dies for Background

Accessories: Copic Markers; MFT Feathered Stencil; Stampin' Up Punches; Memory Box Wrapped Stitched Rectangles



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Barb - and I too love that style of blender brush - only I have gone the 'cheap' was a bought make up brushes...
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card looks fabulous. Love the brushes, too!