Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Someone Painted the Pool Cabana Coral!


This is the 33rd week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. August is to use a Color Challenge from SCS.  Every Tuesday I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge. 

I picked Color Challenge #723 for my final card in August.  It is to use Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Coastal Cabana.  The title on SCS is Someone Painted the Pool Cabana Coral!


I thought these colors would look nice with a nautical theme and I picked a cute Gina K Designs Stamp.  The background is the Stampin' Up Seaside Embossing Folder.

I really like the look of this card and hope you do too. 

  
Here is the inside of my card: 



I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  Be sure to check back to see my what September brings as my theme is to CASE a card made by one of the SCS Favorite Stampers.  I am sure there will be some fun cards to chose from!

Image/Sentiment: Gina K Designs Ship to Shore

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Coastal Cabana

Ink: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana

Accessories: Stampin' Up Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Seaside Embossing Folder; Gina Marie Designs Enamel Dots



2 comments:

Aracelli Merla said...

You were right, Barb. These colors are perfect for a nautical theme. I like the embossed background and the twine. Nicely done.

kiwimeskreations said...

A great card Barb - love those touches of coral the bring the whole card to life, as it were.
Blessings
Maxine