Saturday, August 17, 2019

Flying Witch


This is the first of the two cards I made for Suzanne's Halloween Swap.  If you want to see my second card, it will be posted next Monday.  This is one of my favorite Halloween images, made by Stampabilities.  It is called Flying Witch!  I am sure there will be some wonderful cards that I receive in this swap! 

Here is the inside of my card, with some scull washi tape:



I hope Suzanne and the others swappers like my cards! 

Image/Sentiment: Stampabilities Flying Witch

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White;  Stampin' Up Basic Black, Glorious Grape

Ink: Brutus Monroe Detail Ink-Raven

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Orange/Black Baker's Twine; Orange Enamel Dots; Cuttlebug Spiderweb Embossing Folder




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a bewitching card... such fun!

Carol W said...

Fun Halloween card. Great layout and image. Well done my friend,