Saturday, August 10, 2019

Nancy Gardens!


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are to post on the 9th, but I had a design team card yesterday, so I decided to post today.  Kelly and Jeannette were probably on time and posted yesterday!

We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image that Jeanette sent for August--for Card #60!  That means we nearing the end of year #5--can you believe that?!  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  I will be up next for the August challenge.  Be sure to come back to see what we create!  


For our card this month, Jeanette sent us this sweet CC Designs image called Nancy Gardens.  I think she sure is cute in her bibs and hat with her colorful watering can.  I have a yellow watering can that I used every Monday to fertilize our flower pots and baskets!  I hope you enjoy my card and the summer flowers!



Here is the inside of my card:


Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  Again, they may posted yesterday or maybe today, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!


Image/Sentiment: CC Designs Nancy Gardens

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: PTI White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green; Echo Park Paper Spring-Beaming Butterflies

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Tufted Embossing Folder



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Barb... such a cute CUTE card! I love the coloring of your image - especially those pops of bright green. Awesome card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous work Barb. Loving your cheerful colours on this gorgeous card
Blessings
Maxine