Sunday, August 25, 2019

Celebrate With Cake


This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked a fun birthday stamp and added some sweet designer paper.    I think everyone can use a birthday card like this!

Here is the inside of my card:





I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Party With Cake

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Falling In Love Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Blushing Bride

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Blushing Bride Double Stitched Ribbon; Pink Sequins




4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A very pretty card Barb - such lovely soft colours you have used
Blessings
Maxine

Aracelli Merla said...

Love that DSP. I like that you didn't cover it up, but chose to add embellishments Gorgeous card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So pretty- love the DP and the ribbon you used to showcase this great sentiment!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Now I want cake... thanks! Seriously, your card is sweet and delicious looking!