Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Uncharted Territory



This is the 31st week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. August is to use a Color Challenge from SCS.  Every Tuesday I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge. 

I picked Color Challenge #745 for my second card in August.  It is to use Real Red, Blueberry Bushel and Whisper White.  The title on SCS is Real Blueberries in a White Bushel.

I thought these would be great for a masculine card and I thought of a nautical theme.  I used an older Stampin' Up set, Uncharted Territory and paired it with Maritime Designer Series Paper.

I really like the look of this card and hope you do too. 

  
Here is the inside of my card: 



I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  Check back for the rest of the Tuesdays in August for my SCS color challenge.  Be sure to check back to see my what colors I used for my next card!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Uncharted Territory

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Real Red, Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel and Maritime Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red

Accessories: Elizabeth Craft Designs Dashing Circle Dies; Stampin' Up Mini Banner Punch, Oval Dies



2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Wow! 2 nautical cards in a row - dazzling! Love the color combo you chose and the serene view - stunning!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful composition using the colours and papers Barb - you have really rocked this one!
Blessings
Maxine