Sunday, August 11, 2019

Coffee and Chocolate!


It is the 11th of the month and that means it is time for my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS--or it was to be posted on the 10th, but I had another card to post.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 43rd month and the theme for August is "Guilty Pleasures".  

I went with a perfect sentiment by Crackerbox Palace Stamps that has two of my favorite guilty pleasures listed!  I do love my coffee or latte every morning and indulge on chocolate a bit too often.............  I am sure there will be some wonderful cards this month. 

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has already posted the September theme.  Be sure to come back in to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment: Crackerbox Palace Rubber Stamps-no name on stamp

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss, Chocolate Chip; Bo Bunny Stay Awhile Mugs Patterned Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder; Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Circle Die; Spellbinders Circle Die; Tan Sequins




2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Haha, I really LOVE this card!!! Awesome sentiment!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What an awesome sentiment Barb, which I concur with! Oh, and a great card :)
Blessings
Maxine