Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Happy Halloween!


This is my September card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 8 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked up one of my favorite Halloween stamps from Stampabilities called Flying Witch!   I layered the image over two kinds of DSP from Stampin' Up's Cast-A-Spell patterned paper pack.  Three black enamel dots and a strip of black chevron twill are the embellishments.  I think everyone can use a Halloween card.



Here is the inside of my card:





I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampabilities Flying Witch

Cardstock:  Neenah Class Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Old Olive, Cast-A-Spell Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Black Chevron Twill; Black Enamel Dots




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love this, Barb... the green and black is a great color combination.

Margaret said...

Great card. I like the silhouette and the papers that you used are just perfect.