Monday, September 7, 2020

Limes and 2020!


This is my September Crafters of Faith card.  This is a great group that my friend Kelly started on SCS and we are well in our 4th year.  Dawn is the hostess this month and gave everyone this challenge:

Scripture:   John 15:1-8 As it is the fall and a time of harvest, consider the fruits you have grown this year through your thoughts, words and actions.

Challenge: Show case fruit on your card!

I found a Unity Itty Bitty stamp that is think highlights how many people feel about 2020!  The stamp set is called "When Live Gives You Limes". We all know the saying about when life gives you lemons--but I think 2020 has brought out the Limes---and the Margaritas!  The background paper is from Reminisce called Cocktails & Dreams! I colored the image and part of the sentiment with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I added a few enamel dots and some Bermuda Bay Satin Ribbon.  I really like the look of this card! And, I do like a Margarita--not gonna lie!


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Dawb and the others from the Crafters of Faith group like my card this month!  We are to post between the 7th and 10th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too!  Kelly is up for our October challenge, so be sure to check back to see what I create!

Image/Sentiment:  Unity Itty Bitty When Life Gives You Limes

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Class Crest Solar 110# White; Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green; Reminisce Cocktails & Dreams Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay 1/8" Satin Ribbon; Mango Enamel Dots; Copic Sketch Markers



3 comments:

MiamiKel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiwimeskreations said...

A fun card Barb :) Great thinking on the theme
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I am in awe of your paper collection - I do believe you must have a paper for every theme, as seen on this fun card!