Wednesday, September 9, 2020

I'm Here For You!


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the sweet image that Jeanette sent for September--for Card #73!  That means we are at the start of year #6--can you believe that?  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  Kelly is up next for the October challenge.  Be sure to come back to see what we create!  


For our card this month, Jeanette sent out this sweet image from CC Designs called Umbrella Sussie!  She also included two coordinating sentiments.

I colored the cute image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I fussy cut the image and layered it over some rainy background paper from Echo Park Paper called Celebrate Spring.  I added one of the sentiments at the bottom.  Then, some Nuvo Water Droplets that I recently bought are the final touch!  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Here is the inside of my card:


Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   As I mentioned,  Kelly is up for our October challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  CC Designs Umbrella Sussie

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana; Echo Park Paper Celebrate Spring

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Nuvo Water Droplets




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so sweet - I love how you place the sentiment under her feet. Too cute! And look at those raindrops. Lots and lots of raindrops. Thank you for being #3mstrong!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous use of the image Barb and a sweet card overall
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine