Sunday, September 6, 2020

Just A Note


This is my September card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 55th month and the theme for September  is "Sound of Music".  

I picked a stamp set that I received a few years ago as a gift from my friend Kelly--love the variety in this set from TPC Studio called Music!  I then decided on the background paper and picked TPS Textured Cream Sheet Music. I then embossed Allegro from Cuttlebug on black cardstock and cut it in half. I die cut the image with my Spellbinders circle dies and layered it on a scalloped circle.  I added a brad of two eighth notes for a final touch!  I think this is a fun card.



Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has already posted the October theme and the ones for the rest of the year.  Be sure to come back in to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment:  TPC Studio Music

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake; TPS Textured Cream Sheet Music

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Spellbinders Circle Dies; Cuttlebug Allegro Embossing Folder; Note Brad




2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Berb - love how you have interpreted the challenge with this dramatic card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This card is definitely noteworthy, Barb! Very nice!