Sunday, September 20, 2020

Harvest Market


Today I am posting a fall card with some great autumn colors.  This is one of my favorite fall images from Whipper Snapper Designs called Harvest Market.  I love the pumpkins, gourds and Indian corn, along with the sweet owl!

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers. The background paper is from by Gooseberry Patch called Orange Gingham.  I think this patterned paper is cute and fits with the pumpkin theme!  I added some linen thread at the bottom and a few green enamel dots.



Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you like the colors of my autumn card!

Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Harvest Market

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Old Olive; Gooseberry Patch Orange Gingham Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Linen Thread; Green Enamel Dots




1 comment:

Margaret said...

Very pretty. I do love a fall theme and your gingham paper really sets off your image very well.