Friday, June 25, 2021

A Little Birdie Told Me!



This is a fun card I made using various colors of patterned paper for a fun and quick birthday card.  I picked a favorite stamp set from Taylored Expressions called Paw-Some-and it comes with a coordinating die.  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and die cut the image.  The background paper is also from Taylored Expressions and a 6x6 pack called Rainbow Brights. A few TE clear Drip Dots are the final touch!



Here is the inside of my card:



I hope you like my fun birthday card!


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Paw-Some stamp and die set

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White ; Stampin' Up Basic Black;  Taylored Expressions Rainbow Brights 6x6 Patterned Paper Pack

Ink:  Simon Says Stamp Intense Black; 

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Clear Drip Drops; Copic Sketch Markers





3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your use of the papers Barb, and the image is such a cutie
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is soooo cute! I love all the polka dot papers and the fun use of them. What an adorable pup, too!

Carol W said...

This card is wonderful. I love this set and you have done a great job with it.