Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Raindrops



It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the sweet image that I sent out for June for Card #82!  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  Jeanette is up for the July challenge, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  



For our card this month, I sent out the image from the Lovely Legs line form Colorado Craft Company called Sympathy--it sure is a cute image!  I colored the scene with my Copic Sketch Markers.   I then die cut an oval from both a black layer and the top turquoise layer with a Rubbernecker die set called Nested Oval Scallops.  I then embossed the top layer with a Taylored Expressions embossing folder called Raindrops!   I added some clear enamel dots as the final touch.  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Here is the inside of my card:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   As I mentioned before, Jeanette is up for our July challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  Colorado Craft Company Lovely Legs Sympathy

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black; Gina K Designs Turquoise Sea

Ink: Simon Says Stamp Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Rubbernecker Nested Oval Scallops Dies; Clear Enamel Dots; Taylored Expressions Raindrops Embossing Folder




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so pretty - love the raindrops! What fun colors, too! I like how you colored the entire rainy part around the woman.

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Barb - love your use of the turquoise 'rain', and then the raindrop panel in the same colour. The black frame works perfectly
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

This card is wonderful. I love the layout colors and colorng. Well done.