Saturday, June 19, 2021

There's Gnomeone Like You!


Today I am showing you a card for my monthly challenge for 2021--At Home With Gnomes. Each month I will create a card using one of my many gnome images. 

For this card, I picked gnome and sentiment from a Rubbernecker Stamps called Garden Gnome Set.  And there are matching dies for all of the gnomes!  I colored this cute image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I used some fun patterned papers from my scrap drawer that are very colorful--just like this sweet guy!  I picked a fun sentiment from the many in this set.   I added a few Mirrored Mint Embellishments from Trinity Stamps for the final touch!  



Here is the inside of my card:



I am sure I have more than enough gnome images to use a different one each month.  I will be back in July and will show you another gnome, so stay tuned!

Image/Sentiment:  Rubbernecker Stamps Garden Gnomes Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, Bumble Bee; Patterned Paper from Scrap Drawer

Ink:  Simon Says Stamp Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Trinity Stamps Mirrored Mint Embellishments Mix




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this gnome card is adorable! The gnome is too cute and I love all the cheerful colors!

Carol W said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. Love gnomes myself....great job.