Friday, June 11, 2021

Make Lemonade!



This is my June card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 61st month and the theme for June is "Apple of My Eye or Any Other Fruit".  

I went with a fun, older wood mounted stamp from Penny Black Stamps for the image and a Serendipity Stamp Sentiment!   I colored the image and sentiment with my Copic Sketch markers.  The background is a fun, embossed folder from We R Memory Keeper called Geometric.  I die cut the sentiment and the layer behind from my Stampin' Up Layering Circle Dies. I added a strip of Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon for a banner under the circle.  I think this is a fun card.



Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has already posted the July theme and the ones for the rest of the year.  Be sure to come back in to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment: Penny Black Life Gives You Lemons/Stampendous Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black; Daffodil Delight

Ink:  Simon Says Stamp Intense Black

Accessories:   Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Layering Circle Dies; We R Memory Keepers Geometric Embossing Folder; Copic Sketch Markers




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is such a cute card - the image is just precious!

kiwimeskreations said...

A real cutie Barb - love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

I love this card Barb. The image is so cute and love the colors and layout. The inside is perfect as well.....