Friday, December 24, 2021

A Dozen Christmas Cards






Merry Christmas Eve!

Today I showing the 12 cards I made with one of my recent Taylored Expressions purchases, the Create-in-Quads Mistletoe Layering Stencils.  I bought these just before Stamp Joy in October and picked my order up while attending the fun, in-person event.  

This is a set of 4 stencils that make 4 card fronts at the same time--genius!  Taylored Expressions also made special cardstock in Sugar Cube and Toffee that is cut 1/2 smaller so that I only needed to do two cuts and the panels were ready to layer after they were stenciled--second genius!  I used 3 sheets of Sugar Cube along with three colors of ink cubes--Watermelon, Poblano Pepper and Cilantro.  With the 4th stencil, I used Happy Medium Red Glitter for the shimmer and shine on the berries.

I then used the coordinating stamp set that came with the kit--Modern Holiday Greetings--for the majority of the sentiment.  Taylor and Heather also had an online class that was included with the purchase of the kit during the the first week or so.  One of Taylor's ideas was to add the frames around some of the panels, so I used a variety of frames.

These cards were so fun to make and I now have a start on my 2022 cards!







Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Modern Holiday Sentiments

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Taylored Expressions Sugar Cube Quads;  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler; The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black; Taylored Expressions Watermelon, Poblano Pepper, Cilantro 

Accessories:  Various Dies for Frames; Taylored Expressions Happy Medium Red Glitter



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an impressive dozen! Love them!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW! These are stunning Barb, and what a great start to your cards fro next year!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine