Saturday, December 18, 2021

Final UIS Card


This is my card for the 59th and final round of the UIS--Unidentified Image Swap on SCS. It is the last of this "group" of swappers as it is combining with the Mystery Image Swap.  The new swap will be called SIS--Surprise Image Swap and will debut in February!  It is the same premise--a group of ladies who are a part of a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The surprise part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted.   The image for this final round was provided by Darlene  She will swap the cards and include the new image for the SIS that I  sent to her in our return envie. Then--we will all be combined and start the new swap, with round #1 in February 2022. 

Darlene sent everyone this great retired Stampin' Up image called Coast to Coast.  She also asked us to make a masculine card and add a simple sentiment as she is donating her cards to AA. I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and die cut it along with a navy layer from Gina K Designs Labels dies. I layered the image over some Authentique Abroad Away-Touring Patterned Paper.  The sentiment is from A*Muse Studio and I did cut it with a banner from Gina K Designs Master Layouts 3.  I added a strip of denim ribbon as the final touch.  



Here is the inside of my card:



If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations--due date is today, the 18th--or they may post in the upcoming days. You can also check out SCS and use the keyword UIS59 to see some posted there.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Coast to Coast/A*Muse Studio Say it with Style
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:    White;  Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Night of Navy; Authentique Abroad Away-Touring Patterned Paper

 
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina K Designs Labels and Master Layouts 3; Stampin' Up Navy Denim Jean Ribbon




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your nautical card is so pretty - I love it! I also love the SIS group that will combine the two groups in the new year. Great idea!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb - a great image and beautifully used
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful nautical card- so pretty!