Thursday, December 9, 2021

Snowman & Bunnies



It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the sweet Colorado Craft Company Snowman & Bunnies image I sent out for December for card #88!   All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! Kelly is up for the January 2022 challenge, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  That means we are in year number 7 with this fun challenge!



I colored parts of the sweet image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  The background paper is from a brand new Stampin' Up Designer Series pack called Peaceful place and I received a few 6x6 sheets at a recent stamp camp as an all day gift--thanks Sarah! The middle layer is some of the pretty Silver Mirricard from The Paper Cut.  I die cut the image and one of the coordinating sentiments with a Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangle Dies.  I layered the image with the same silver metallic paper. I added a few silver sequins as a bit of bling to match the silver cardstock and shimmer on the background paper!  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   As I mentioned before, Kelly is up for our January  challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  Colorado Craft Company Snowman & Bunnies

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Basic Gray, Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper; The Paper Cut Silver Mirricard

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangle Dies; Silver Sequins




1 comment:

Carol W said...

Cute cute cute card.