Thursday, December 23, 2021

Snowman Joy


Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

Today I have a fun snowman card made with one of my most favorite stamps from Whipper Snapper Designs.  I really love this guy called Prescott!  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I added some Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter under his butt!  The shiny background paper is from Kaisercraft's Let It Snow collection called Delightful.  I am not sure what company makes the Joy die that is cut from The Paper Cut's Silver Mirricard and that is also layered under the snowflake patterned paper.  I added some silver cording and silver sequins for the final touches! 



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of the pretty paper:




Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Prescott

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White, Silver Mirricard; Stampin' Up Pool Party; Kaisercraft Let It Snow-Delightful Patterned Paper

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Silver Sequins; Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter; Stampin' Up Silver Cording; Joy Die unknown company




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is adorable! Such a sweet image and great card design!

kiwimeskreations said...

That poor snowman doesn't look too joyful there on his butt Barb - a fun card beautifully executed
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine