Saturday, December 25, 2021

Heavens Rejoice!




I am wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!

Today I have a sweet card made with one of my most favorite Christmas stamps from Stampabilities called Heavens Rejoice. I stamped it with Cherry Cobbler ink and cut the sentiment and Cherry Cobbler layer with We R Memory Keepers Frame 2 Nesting Dies. I also added a strip of Cherry Cobbler Satin Ribbon behind the sentiment.  The starry background paper is from Studio Calico Magical Collection called Christmas Eve.  I added some rhinestones for the final touch and a bit of bling! 



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of the pretty paper:



Image/Sentiment:  Stampabilities Heavens Rejoice

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler; Studio Calico Magical-Christmas Eve Patterned Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones; We R Memory Keepers Frame 2 Nesting Dies




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Merry Christmas Barb! Your card is lovely!

kiwimeskreations said...

What an elegant Christmas card Barb - I love it!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine