Monday, December 20, 2021

Gnome Sled



Today I am showing you a card for my monthly challenge for 2021--At Home With Gnomes. Each month I did create a card using one of my many gnome images. AND--it will continue into 2022 as I have more gnome stamps to use, and some that have already been stamped are too dang cute to not use again!

For this card, I picked a gnome stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs called Gnome Sled.   I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and added some Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter on the bottom of the sled.  The background paper is from Paper Pizazz and is called Let It Snow. I added some blue enamel dots for the final touch! 



I hope you come back and join me again in 2022 for more At Home with Gnome cards!

Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Gnome Sled

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight; Paper Pizazz Let It Snow Patterned Paper

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Blue Enamel Dots; Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a sweet wintery gnome card, Barb! I have loved your gnome series!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a cool image- fun card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Barb - I am sure the gnomes are enjoying their ride :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine