Friday, December 3, 2021

Final One + Twelve


This is my final card for my One Plus Twelve challenge for 2021. This challenge was the brainchild of Kelly and she asked Jeanette and me to join her in this challenge in 2019. We are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  It was so much fun that the three of decided to continue for our third year and pick a new image to use. And--yes, we are going to do it again in 2022--so be sure to check in on the 3rd of January to see what stamp each of us uses for next year.  

For 2021, I picked a Gina K Designs set called Thankful Greenery.  I think this set is so pretty and I can see in my mind many ways that I can use this image.  Plus--I now have 12 thank you cards this year!

For this month's cards, I stamped the image with Hero Arts Intense Black ink on white cardstock. I took out my Copic Sketch Markers and colored the image. I then die cut the panel with a Gina K Designs Decorative label Die.  I then layered a piece of green denim ribbon over the embossed panel and add a sentiment from the same set.  A few red enamel dots complete the card!




Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of washi tape:


Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog.  I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too!  

Image/Sentiment: Gina K Designs Thankful Greenery

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White;  Stampin' Up Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina K Designs Decorative Label Die; Stampin' Up Layered Leaves Embossing Folder; Red Enamel Dots




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is such a pretty card, the colors so cheerful! I've enjoyed each month with this beautiful stamp and am looking forward to seeing what you choose for 2022.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh love the festive feel to your card this month Barb - you have rerally rocked this stamp this year - well done
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine