Thursday, February 10, 2022

Dies to the Front



This is my February card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 68th month and the theme for February  "Dies to the Front--use a die as the focal point of your card" 

I picked a fun die from Memory Box called Gilia Flower Frame.  I thought and black and white theme would be fun, so the other layers of dies are from only those two colors.  I also used Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 for another frame as that is one of my favorite and most used die sets! I have been needing some cards to send to people who are injured and a get well sentiment does not work.  So I picked a very old Sparkle N' Sprinkle stamp called In The Shop and used a Stampin' Up Label Punch to cut it out.  I added some black shiny enamel dots, though they are bit hard to see on the black cardstock.  I think this is a fun card and will make a good card to send to someone who is recovering.




I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has posted all of the 2022 themes, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment: Sparkle N' Sprinkle In The Shop

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Memory Box Gilia Flower Frame Die; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 die; Black Enamel Dots

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Barb - love the sentiment, and the composition is stunning
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine