Monday, February 7, 2022

Ducks in a Row!



This is my February Crafters of Faith card.  This is a great group that my friend Kelly started on SCS.  She hosted for 5 years and now Faith has taken over for year #7. We will continue as we have in the past with each month a new hostess gives us a scripture and challenges us to make a card with that theme. 

I am the hostess this month and gave everyone this challenge:


Scripture:  Jude 1:2 Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.

Challenge: Pease make a friendship card with three sets of three items-Examples 3 hearts, 3 animals in an image, 3 colors, 3 enamel dots, 3 layers, 3 patterned papers, etc.


I love Whipper Snapper Design images and I am so ready for spring.  Yes, I know it is still the first week in February, but I can dream of spring and sweet little baby ducks, splashing in the puddles!  I picked an image called Ducks in a Row.   I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.   The background paper and the 3 banners are from a sweet series called Hello Spring from Echo Park Paper. There are three layers of springy colors behind the patterned paper.   The final touch are 3 yellow enamel dots.   I really love the colors and like the look of this card! Bring On Spring!  And Puddles!




Here is the inside of my card:




I hope you and the others from the Crafters of Faith group like my card this month!  We are to post on the 7th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too! 

Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Ducks in a Row

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up So Saffron, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz; Echo Park Paper Hello Soring--Happy Spring and Spring Showers Patterned Paper 

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Yellow Enamel Dots; Stampin' Up Banner Punch




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness. Barb, those ducks are adorable! Cute CUTE card!

I loved your CoF theme this month!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Barb this is adorable - love the image and how you have used it on this delightful, springy, creation.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine