Sunday, February 27, 2022

Little Ladybugs!



Today is a Sunday and the 2nd post for one of my new personal challenges for 2022-Stampin' Up Sundays!  At least once a month, I will be posting a card made with one of my many Stampin' Up Sets!   Yes, I waited until the last Sunday of the month for February again,  but I made it!

This month, I made a card using the fun Little Ladybug stamp and matching die set.  I thought it would be fun to use 3 of the sweet ladybugs and make a slimline card.  I have some triple window overlays from The Paper Cut, who also makes the slimline card bases, along with the layers.  I stamped the image and die cut three different ladybugs.  I die cut them out and then colored with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I stamped one of the fun sentiments and used two circle punches to cut it out along with a black layer.  I added a few red enamel dots as the final touch!




I hope you like my card and will check back in March when I post my next card in the series!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Little Ladybug stamp and die set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White slimline card base, black slimline layer and red triple window slimline overlay

Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories: 
  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Circle Punches; Red Enamel Dots


2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is such a cute card. Love those playful bugs!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Barb - love this cute set and you have made a beautiful card with it. Well done.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine