Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Wood You!



It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the cute images from the Avery Elle stamp set called Wood You I sent out for February card #90! That means we are in the middle of year number 7 with this fun challenge!  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 



I colored the cute woodchuck, tree stump and small hearts with my Copic Sketch Markers.  The background paper is from a 6x6 The Stamps of Life patterned paper pack called Sweetheart Creations. I thought a cute heart doily would be pretty behind the images. I used a banner punch for the sentiment and black layer.  I added three small hearts from the same stamp set on the doily.  I think this is such a sweet Valentine card--or one for any time of the year!   I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of the heart background paper:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   Jeanette is up for our March challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:   Avery Elle Wood You

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Real Red; The Stamps of Life Sweetheart Collection 6x6 paper pack

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; White Heart Doily; Stampin' Up Banner Punch


3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is absolutely adorable! Love the designer paper in the background and the doily heart, too. Of course the cute cute stamp set you chose to use is perfect, too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a cutie this image is Barb, and I love how you have used it on this sweet card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

Isn't this so sweet! Love your design and the coloring is va va voom! Beautiful paper and it's a perfect match for this LOVEly theme! Thanks for a cute image this round and die cutting them for us :)