Saturday, February 5, 2022

Greenhouse Society-Daffodils



Happy Saturday!   This is the first post for a new challenge for 2022.  My friend Jeanette has been a part of the Greenhouse Society from Technique Tuesday for a few years.  I have looked at the subscription in the past and decided that I would try it for 2022, so I signed up in January.  I joined the floral stamp and die club and received my first package a bit ago.  Each month, I will make a card with the floral image and die, then post here.  So--here is January's Daffodils Stamp and Die, along with one of the sweet sentiment.  

I colored the sweet daffodil image with my Copic Sketch Markers and die cut with the coordinating die.  I also stamped one of the sentiment and die cut it with my Stampin' Up Stitched So Sweetly set. The dotted background paper is from Echo Park Paper Spring line called Becoming Butterflies.  I added some yellow baker's twine and a few green enamel dots.  



Here is the inside of my card:



I really like this sweet set and especially the coordinating die.  The sentiments in the set are also nice and I know I will use this set more in the spring.  I am excited to see what set I receive in February, so stay tuned to see that card. Yrs, I will be back each month to highlight the card I make with my Greenhouse Society subscription from Technique Tuesday.  Maybe I should plan to post on a Tuesday in the future--we will see!

Image/Sentiment:  Technique Tuesday Daffodils Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black; Echo Park Paper Spring-Beaming Butterflies

Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories: 
  Green Enamel Dots; Yellow Baker's Twine; Stampin' Up Stitched So Sweetly Die Set; Copic Sketch Markers




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Welcome to the Greenhouse, Barb. I have enjoyed the subscription for a long time and will now look forward to your cards each month, too.

What a fabulous start! The daffodils are colored to perfection and your design makes them the star of the card. Well done!

Rebekah said...

So pretty! Yes to more flowers, especially spring ones, but we've got a bit to wait I suppose... :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Barb - very spring-like :) Loving all the yellows
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine