Friday, February 18, 2022

Surprise Image Swap Debuts



This is my card for a new swap called the SIS--Surprise Image Swap.   This is card number one and it is the same premise as before with the UIS or mystery image swap. The group will be a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The surprise part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted--the 18th of every other month.   The image for this first round was provided by me!  I will swap the cards and include the new image for round #2 that Sharon stamped in everyone's return envie. Then--we do it all again in April!

I sent everyone this pretty Gina K Designs and Simon Says Stamp Collaboration stamp set called Amazing Flowers.  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and fussy cut the image.  I then die cut a Flirty Flamingo panel with my Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 and then embossed it with Stampin' Up's Basket Weave Embossing Folder. I backed the panel with Basic Black and the card base is Soft Seafoam.  The sentiment is from a Simon Says Sentiment package, also backed in black.  I added some pink enamel dots as the final touch.  



Here is the inside of my card:




If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations--due date is today, the 18th--or they may post in the upcoming days. You can also check out SCS and use the keyword SIS01 to see some posted there.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Gina K Designs and Simon Says Stamp Collaboration Amazing Flowers/Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Strips
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White;  Stampin' Up Flirty Flamingo, Soft Seafoam

 
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2; Stampin' Up Basket Weave Embossing Folder; Concord & 9th Enamel Dots



4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is stunning. Lovely colors! Looks awesome!

kiwimeskreations said...

A sweet image Barb and you have coloured and mounted it beautifully on this stunning card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

Barb, this is a wonderful card. I love the background embossing folder. You have created a beautiful layout for this card.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this wonderful card- so pretty- love the beautiful floral image!