Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Hang In There


This is my card for a swap called the SIS--Surprise Image Swap.   This is card #5  for our group.  It is a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The surprise part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted--the 18th of every other month.   The image for this round was provided by Laura Jean.  She will swap the cards and include the new image for round #6 that Diane stamps in everyone's return envie. Then--we do it all again in December!

LJ sent everyone this sweet fox image and the fun sentiment from a stamp set from Taylored Expressions called Swinging By.  I colored the cute fox image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I then die cut two circles with my Stampin' Up Layering Circle Dies in The Paper Loft Pinecone Lodge patterned paper and Mossy Meadow layer.  I placed the fox image behind the window of circles.  I layered the sentiment over a strip of Early Espresso Satin Ribbon.  I think this is a nice masculine card to send to a guy who might be struggling a it.   Because of that, I did not add any bling..............





If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations.  The due date is today, the 18th, or they may post in the upcoming days. You can also check out SCS and use the keyword SIS05 to see some posted there.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Swinging By stamp set
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake; The Paper Loft Scattered Pine Mountain-Pinecone Lodge Patterned Paper

 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Layering Circle Dies, Early Espresso 5/8" Satin Ribbon

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so sweet. LJ chose an adorable fox image and your coloring of it is perfect. Lovely card!

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful masculine card Barb - it shows an sincere wish without it being to 'pretty' for a guy.
Blessings
Maxine

Sharon B said...

I love your card!! Can't wait to see all the swap cards!!