Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Pumpkins and Sunflowers


I love fall colors and there is a ton of orange outside of our windows from a beautiful maple tree!  And, there are a few pumpkins and gourds on our front porch and also many fall colors among the decorations inside of our house.  So--here is a card highlighting the color orange!   I colored the Whipper Snapper Designs Pumpkins and Sunflower Mix image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  The fun patterned paper is very shiny and is from Reminisce called Fall Leaves.  I used an older Stampin' Up edge-lit die for the center layer.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and is from one of their sentiment strip packs. I added a few green sequins for the final touch.  I think this is a fun fall card and will be sent for Thanksgiving.  


 

Here is the inside of my card with a strip of the fun patterned paper:




I hope you like my card--highlighting orange!


Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Pumpkins and Sunflowers
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive; Reminisce Fall Leaves Patterned Paper

 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Edge-lits die; Green Sequins; Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Strip

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I don't just like your lovely orange card - I love it! Such pretty pumpkins and flowers and that beautiful background, too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Your focal panel has a fabulous stylised image Barb, and you have coloured it beautifully - the PP complements it perfectly
Blessings
Maxine