Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Stamp Joy 2022 Recap



Another fun year at Taylored Expressions Stamp Joy 2022!!!!! I drove to Des Moines last Thursday and came home on Sunday.  It was an awesome time with about 225 attendees. We received an awesome swag bag, in a fun canvas bag about rainbows!  I did not win a door prize this year, but that was okay.  


I took two classes--the cards are below:

The cards on the left are from a not released yet (and maybe not in the future) create-in-quads stencil set called Scenic Route.  I love the colors they picked and they work so well together.   The 4 cards on the right were from the Saturday alcohol ink class and we received the fun leaf die.


This is picture of all of the cards that were swapped Friday night and the second picture is of the 34 cards I got in the swap.  If you missed my blog post yesterday, I posted my swap card. 




These are the 10 make n' takes I made on Friday and Saturday.



Then on Friday night was the Crafty Olympics.  There were 20 teams of 4 people and we did 4 events.  Our team was the Champions!  We took a team picture with Taylor and the second picture shows the prize package each of us won.





On Sunday, we were able to sign up for a tour of the new TE building that iis to open mid-November.  This is the sweet sign from the outside and those on our tour.  We also received another fun swag bag for attending.  




Thanks for stopping by my blog and reading a bit about my fun weekend!

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I loved seeing so many pictures from Stamp Joy. Looks like it was a creative and fun time! I'm so glad you were able to attend... and win the great prize too!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful weekend you must have had Barb - that looks fantastic!!
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I have been seeing everyone's photos and it looks like it was an amazingly creative fun and adventurous event! The new facility looks stunning and I am so excited for companies to grow in this community when so many are closing! OMG that swag bag… Love!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Barb… It's me… Kelly. I'm having blogger issues… Again!