Sunday, October 30, 2022

Hello Harvest


 I am posting a card for a series I called Stampin' Up Sundays.  I actually started 2022 out with a card in January and one in February.  Then--crickets until now...........  So--here is my October Stampin' Up Sunday card--on Halloween Eve!  I picked a newer set called Hello Harvest and the coordinating dies called  Rustic Pumpkin.  I colored the images with my Copic Sketch Markers and die cut them with their coordinating dies.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The background was embossed with one of my favorite folders--Stampin' Up's Pinewood Planks!   I layered the floral image on the top of the pumpkin and they are both popped up.  I added some Stampin' Up Linen Thread under the circle sentient.  The orange enamel dots are the final touch!

 


I hope you enjoyed my card and that you also have a very Happy Halloween tomorrow. We have trick or treating in our neighborhood this afternoon, so I am sure I will sample a few treats!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Hello Harvest and Rustic Pumpkins die set

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Ivory Cardstock; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Mossy Meadow.

Ink:  
Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Orange Enamel Dots; Stampin' Up Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Linen Thread

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Great card, Barb. I love the combination of the pumpkin and the flowers. It really makes it seem to be Fall. No T or T'ers here. We no longer have children in my neighborhood, so it makes it quiet. At least I don't have to buy candy and have any leftover that I would HAVE to eat.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Barb - love the deep green background, it contrasts fabulously with the orange pumpkin and the flowers
Blessings
Maxine