Monday, October 10, 2022

Oh Yes You Did!


Today I am posting the card I made for the Taylored Expressions Stamp Joy card swap this past weekend.  I made 35 of these cards and we swapped them Friday night.  All of the components are Taylored Expressions products.   I will post a picture of the cards I have received in the next few days.  


I really like black and white cards--they are stunning!  This was a very time consuming card and it took me many hours to make all of them. The most challenging part was die cutting the Flourishing Frame from Black Glossy cardstock.  It took a long time to weed each one and there were little fibers that needed to be taken off too. The background is embossed with the TE folder called Dotted Lattice.  The sentiment is from the Oh Yes You Did stamp set--I love so many of the sentiments in this set!  Some  black Drip Drops are the final touch!

 



I hope you like my card.  And, I hope my Stamp Joy attendees who swapped with me also liked my card.  Stay tuned for a picture of the cards I received 


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Oh Yes You Did Stamp Set

Cardstock:  Taylored Expressions Glossy Black, Oreo, Sugar Cub

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  
Taylored Expressions Black Drip Drops, Dotted Lattice Embossing Folder, Flourishing Frame

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is stunning. I love the black/white combo... and that great sentiment! Well done!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Barb - I am sure they were appreciated by the recipients. Such patience to work through the process 35 times!
Blessings
Maxine