Sunday, December 18, 2022

Elf Emma With Lights

 


This is my card for a swap called the SIS--Surprise Image Swap.   This is card #5  for our group.  It is a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The surprise part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted--the 18th of every other month.   The image for this round was provided by Diane.  She will swap the cards and include the new image for round #7 that Terry stamps in everyone's return envie. Then--we do it all again in February!

Diane sent everyone this sweet Christmas image by Paper Nest Dolls called Elf Emma with Lights.  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I added some Pops of Color Glitter called Snowflake on the fur of her elf hat!  I picked a 6x6 paper pack by Stampin' Up called Wrapped in Plaid and decided on three patterns for the background.  I layered each strip with gold mirri cardstock.  I added some Taylored Expressions Gold Drip Drops for a bit of bling.  




If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations.  The due date is today, the 18th, or they may post in the upcoming days. You can also check out SCS and use the keyword SIS06 to see some posted there.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!


Image/Sentiment:  Paper Nest Dolls Elf Emma With Lights
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Wrapped in Plaid 6x6 Designer Series Paper; The Paper Cut Gold Mirricard

 
Ink: Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Taylored Expressions Gold Drip Drops; Pops of Color Glitter-Snowflakes

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is such a pretty card with those amazing papers and your coloring of the cute image.