Saturday, December 24, 2022

Jingle Gnomes


Today I am showing you my December card for my challenge for 2022--At Home With Gnomes. I did not do very well with this challenge for myself this year......  In fact, I made a post in January and now one in December!  Okay--so I did bookend 2022 with the At Home with Gnomes challenge--but I will try to do better in 2023 as I do want to continue...................  They sure are so dang cute!


This was a pretty easy card to put together as I had all of the layers for this card on my desk as a card kit.  Sarah, from The Paper Cut, included this "kit" in a recent order and decided the shiny colors of the cardstocks would be perfect for a winter card and for my gnome challenge.  For this card, I picked a gnome stamp from a very fun set from Kat Scrappiness called Christmas Gnomes.  I colored one of the sweet gnomes from the set with my Copic Sketch Markers. The sentiment is one of the cute ones from the same set.  All of the layers are from The Paper Cut--shiny and glittery!   I added some rhinestones for the final touch! 




I hope you come back and join me during 2023 for more At Home with Gnome cards!  I do promise to have more than two!

Image/Sentiment:  Kat Scrappiness Christmas Gnome Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White, Silver Mirricard, Blue Jewel Glitter, Crystal Diamond Glitter

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Rhinestones

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... this "bookend" gnome card is just way too cute, Barb! He's having a grand time with the Christmas decorations!

kiwimeskreations said...

Good to see another gnome Barb - at least you finished how you started!! Love this jolly wee fellow and you have made a great card with him, and the kit :)
Blessings
Maxine