Sunday, December 25, 2022

Peace on Earth

 Merry Merry Christmas Day!!!!!


I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Day and also had a Blessed Christmas Eve. 

This card has been calling my name for a few weeks as this Taylored Expressions Peace on Earth Cutting Plate has been sitting on my desk since my order came back in October!  I finally decided to make the card and used some stunning silver cardstock from The Paper Cut called MirriLava--I love the wavy look of the shine!  I then picked a background I had made a bit ago with blue and purple alcohol inks on Yupo. I first placed some gold Mirricard behind the church windows and door before placed the inked background behind the die cut panel.  The Peace on Earth foiled words are from Pinkfresh Studio and are perfect for this card--and I did not pick it because of the name of the cutting plate--that is a coincidence.  The cardbase is Night of Navy.  No embellishments needed--lots and lots of shine on this card! 






Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Peace on Earth Cutting Plate; Pinkfresh Studios Holiday Foiled Sentiment package

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Gold Mirricard, Silver MirriLava; Stampin' Up Night of Navy; Yupo Paper

Ink:   Blue and Purple Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks

Accessories: 
  None

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Merry Christmas, dear friend! This card is exquisite! Love the elements you used, each one gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

I hope you had a wonderful. blessed Christmas Barb - this is an exquisite card - love all the shimmer and shine, and that wonderful cover plate is perfect cut into it.
Blessings
Maxine