Saturday, December 3, 2022

Final One + 12 for this year


This is my final One Plus Twelve card for 2022! And--yes, all three of us will be back for 2023 with a new image each month! 2023 will be the start of year number 5.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For 2022, I picked newer Stampin' Up set called Nature's Harvest.  I think this set is so pretty and I picked the largest coneflower or sunflower image to use each month.  There is also a coordinating die set called Harvest so I can use that some months too.  So--this is the last time for this stamp set, but I am so happy I have made 12 cards with it this year and know I will continue to use it in the future!

For my card this month, I went back to coloring the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I think this is such a pretty image and sometimes the simplest layout is best.  The background is from Sizzix and Tim Holtz called Brickwork 3-D texture fades embossing folder.  The sentiment is again from the same stamp set and I layered it three times.   I added some Stampin' Up Linen Thread under the sentiment for the final touch. 





Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog. I am sure you will enjoy checking out each of our final cards using the same stamp for 2022. I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to come back on January 3rd to see what stamp each of us picks for 2023.  The One plus Twelve Challenge continues into year #5!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Nature's Harvest Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock:   Stampin' Up Garden Green, Early Expresso; The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White 

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Sizzix Tim Holtz Brickwork 3-D Texture Fade Embossing Folder;  Stampin' Up Linen Thread

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love love love the brick in the background... and the dark color of it really makes your image pop! Beautiful conclusion to this year's 1 + 12! I can't wait to see what ONE stamp you've chosen for 2023.