Friday, December 9, 2022

Hot Cocoa Hugs

 



It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image from Your Next Stamp called Hot Cocoa Hugs that Jeanette sent out for our December card, #100! That means we are in the middle of year number 7 with this fun challenge! All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! AND--yes, we have already decided to be back in 2023-year #8!




I think this is such a pretty sweet image. I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and rounded two of the corners. The background papers are from Simple Stories Simple Vintage Rustic Christmas-Wrapped with Care.  I added some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine under the sweet sentiment. I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!  I am up for our January challenge and have already sent the images to my compadres!!!!!  Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Your Next Stamp Hot Cocoa Hugs Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Hammermill 110# White;  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce; 
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Rustic Christmas-Wrapped with Care

Ink:  Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Corner Rounder Punch

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is adorable. I love the way you colored the image! The cup/saucer color is awesome! The layout is great. The Christmas touches are perfect!

Margaret said...

Very nice. I think the paper goes very well with the image. Great layout.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a sweet card Barb, and you have really coloured it beautifully. I love the mounting you have given it
Blessings
Maxine