Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Red, Green and Gold Christmas Cards


 Today I am posting 4 cards for a SCS Challenge by Misti Monday.  The theme this month is to make a Christmas Card with red, green and gold.  I make cards for our church every year and I think sentiment stamps are perfect for Christmas cards.  Plus, it is a good start for the 2023 cards now!

I first picked a sweet package of Christmas themed Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper called All is Bright to use on all of the cards.  There is great colors in each of the sheets.  Each of the stamps is an unmounted rubber stamp that I used my Misti to ink up.  I always use my Misti for stamping as I am sure to get full coverage on my images--especially with sentiment stamps!  For each of these sentiments, I used Versamark and then gold embossing powder.  I always stamp twice with Versamark to be sure to get enough ink for good embossing.  I used Stampin' Up Red Red or Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green cardstock for all of the cards, along with Gold Mirricard from The Paper Cut. 




For the first card, I used a Rubbernecker Stamp called Hope & Love. The sentiment is layered in gold and I added red rhinestones for the final touch!


 


For my second card, I used a stamp from The Artful Stamper called Glory to God.  The dies are ovals from Stampin' Up.  I added the gold pearls for the final touch!


 

For my third card,  I used an older stamp from Touché Rubber Stamps called Spirit of Christmas. The die that looks like a book is from Spellbinders Nestabilities called  Labels 7. The red rhinestones complete the card.


 


For the final card, I went with another Rubbernecker Stamp called Under The Tree.  The oval dies are Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals.  I added the Real Red satin ribbon flag and a few red rhinestones for the final touch!


I hope you like my sentiment Christmas Cards and I am sure the people at church that buy them for a donation to our Building and Grounds Mission Team like them too!


Image/Sentiment:  Various Rubber unmounted stamps listed above

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, All is Bright Designer Series Paper Pack

Ink: 
 
Versamark Ink and Gold Embossing Powder

Accessories: Red Rhinestones; Gold Pearls; Stampin' Up  Real Red Satin Ribbon; Various Dies from Numerous Companies listed above

No comments: