Thursday, December 15, 2022

Tis the Season to Sparkle

 


Today I am sharing a sweet card that I made with some things that were laying on my craft desk!

I had die cut this sentiment for another card, but it did not work. The die is called Tis the Season to Sparkle from Creative Expressions.  I cut it from Silver Mirricard from The Paper Cut and layered it three times.   I picked a 6x6 paper pack by Stampin' Up called Feels Like Frost and chose this pretty scene.  I added some rhinestones for a bit of bling.  That is a very simple card!



I think this is a very pretty card--and that you do too!  Sometimes the simplest ones are the cutest!


Image/Sentiment:  Creative Expressions Tis the Season to Sparkle Die
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Seaside Spray, Purple Posy, Feels Like Frost 6x6 Speciality Designer Series Paper; The Paper Cut Silver Mirricard

 
Ink:  None

Accessories:   Rhinestones

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a beautiful winter scene... and that sentiment is the WOW factor. Lovely card, Barb!