Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year

 


Happy, Happy New Year.  Welcome to 2024!

I wanted to make a card to celebrate and used a fun single Stampin' Up stamp from a number of years ago.  I stamped the image with Versamark and used Brutus Monroe Gilded Gold Embossing Powder on white cardstock.  I die cut the image and a backer of Gorgeous Grape from my Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangle dies.  The background is The Paper Cut's Metallic Gold cardstock and a Taylored Expressions Embossing Folder called Fireworks.  I also added some Stampin' Up Gold Cording behind the image.   There is a lot of shine on this card!



I also used this same stamp for an upcoming challenge, so be sure to check back later this month!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Happy New Year stamp

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White, Gold Metallic; Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grape

Ink:  Versamark; Brutus Monroe Gilded Gold Embossing Folder
 
Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Fireworks Embossing Folder; Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangle Dies; Stampin' Up Gold Cording; 

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful card. Happy New Year to you and Rebecca!