Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Your Friendship is Greatly Appreciated!

 


Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. This round Jeanette was the hostess and she sent us a sweet Rubbernecker Stamp set called Friend Phrases with Flower.  This is such a pretty image and it has so many pretty sentiments.  So, for January, this is card #113 and we are into year number 10!  I cannot believe this trio has been going strong for 10 plus years!  




I colored the floral image with my Copic Sketch Markers and decided they looked a bit like marigolds, so I uad yellows and orange colors. I die cut the image and one of the sweet sentiments with a Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangle die set.  I decided to stay with a white theme and used a Taylored Expressions Piercing Plate called Diamonds for the background.  I flagged a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock for a banner on the side of the image.  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!  And, I want to thank Jeanette again for the sweet stamp set!  I do celebrate the friendship the three of us share!



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  Kelly is up for our February challenge.   Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment: Rubbernecker Stamps Friend Phrases with Flower

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles; Taylored Expressions Diamonds Piercing Plate; Stampin' Up Mini Pennant Punch

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card looks great! I love the color scheme - the white background makes the flowers really show up. And those little banners/flags are a nice touch. What a beauty!

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous card Barb - I do love the contrast of the geometric background piercing and the organic flower. A sweet sentiment also
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

How beautiful Barb! This is a bright sunshine-y card! Love the little banners! You started off 2024 strong!

Anonymous said...

And …. It’s Kelly :)