Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Pinkfresh Thankful for Friends

 


Welcome my 1st card for our One Plus Twelve challenge in 2024.  This is year number 6.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For this year, I had picked a Pinkfresh Studio set called Thankful for Friends.  The set includes the stamp set, matching die, coordinating stencils and a hot foil plate!   I think this set is so pretty and I will have many options each month. 

For my card this month, I used all 4 parts!  I first used the hot foil plate with gold foil on Hammermill cardstock. I then stenciled the floral image with my Taylored Expressions inks on the 4 layers of stencils.  I die cut the image and added 2 more layers of white for added dimension.  The background is an embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers called Woven.  I stamped one of the sentiments and used my Taylored Expressions Modern Sentiment labels and backer, using Gold Metallic.  I added some Pinkfresh Studio Metallic Pearls in Gold around the image.
 




Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards to see the the stamp sets that Kelly and Jeanette picked out for 2024!  Here is a link to both Jeanette's  and Kelly's blog.   Be sure to come back on February 3rd to see our next set of cards.  

Image/Sentiment:  Pinkfresh Studio Thankful for Friends stamp set, matching die, coordinating stencils and hot foil plate

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Melon Mambo; The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White, Gold Metallic

Ink:  Taylored Expressions Peapod, Kiwi, Lollipop, Cupcake; Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Pinkfresh Studio Metallic Pearls-Gold;  Gold Hot Foil; Taylored Expressions Modern Sentiment Labels and Backer; We R Memory Keepers Woven Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your stamp choice is gorgeous! I love that floral image and will look forward to seeing what you make with it each month. I love the colors of this month's card and the embossed background, too!